Why Become a Member of the HBA?
The HBA is your Political Clout – your voice in the industry. We have Local HBA Members at the Ohio Home Builders Association and at the National Association of Home Builders to represent you and your business at the State level and National levels.
DID YOU KNOW . . . That by being a member of the HBA:
- Group Workman’s Comp. Insurance could save BIG.
- Aultcare health insurance at lower rates!
- Savings on Verizon Wireless, Staples, Airgas, Goodyear products, & many more through the Home Builder Purchasing Program.
- Savings on GM Products, FedEx, Hertz, PayChex & much more through NAHB
- Savings of 5¢ per gallon on fuel
- A website to feature members & activities, with free links to your website & email, also with links to sites of interest to you, a “Yellow Pages” section for the public to find you & a Facebook page.
- A monthly newsletter containing information about local business & industry news plus events which you can advertise in to reach professionals in the industry.
- The HBA advertises using you as a member of the HBA because of your high standards of quality in many publications & radio each year. The office receives calls almost daily for referrals of everything from builders to banks.
- Networking contacts through monthly activities & special events with everyone in the housing industry, you can host a general membership event & have a business after hours at your place of business.
- Annual Parade of Homes: opportunities to advertise in the brochure of which 5000 copies goes out to area business 4 weeks prior to the Parade plus the 3000 that are handed out at the Parade. We have revamped the entire Sponsorship program & it can fit anyone’s budget, there are garage rentals & in-house rentals & the brochure to advertise in.
- Parties for good fun & fellowship. Inaugural banquet, golf, reverse raffle, family picnic, & trips.
- You also have a Three-In-One membership, you belong not only to the HBA of Wayne & Holmes Counties, you belong to the Ohio Home Builders Association & The National Association of Home Builders, we have representative here today from each of those associations too.