2018 HBA Parade of Homes
Sept 21-23 | Sept 28-30
More details to come.
Download Flyer: 2018 Parade Opportunities
Download 2018 Printable Parade Map: 2018 Parade Map
Fridays 3-8, Saturdays Noon-7, Sundays Noon-5
Note: Home #6 (Zollinger Builders) will not be open for the parade. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2018 HBA Parade House #1
Sommer & Swartzentruber
4503 West Sterling Rd. West Salem, OH 44287
- 2,842 square foot ranch
- James Hardi cement board shake and lap siding with Stone Craft stone
- Premier metal roof
- Andersen black Fibrex windows
- 18' tall reverse gable cathedral ceiling in great room/20' wide wall with floor to ceiling glass
- 15' tall stone wood burning fireplace with three sided 12' pine mantel
- Custom two-tone painted kitchen cabinets with 40" tall base cabinet/granite countertops
- Chef's pantry with built in cabinetry, shelving and butcher block countertops
- Wire brushed white oak hardwood flooring
- Master suite with reclaimed brick wall and gas fireplace
- Walk in custom tiled shower with natural lighting features
- Guest Suite with walk in tile custom shower
- Lower level floor heated with Navien high efficiency condensing combo-boiler
- Trane S9V2 96% efficient natural gas furnace with modulating gas valve, variable-speed blower, Comfor-R dehumidification, and humidifier
- High density blown cellulose and closed cell polyurethane foam insulation
2018 HBA Parade House #2
Weaver Custom Homes
4015 Steeple Chase Wooster, OH 44691
- Focal Point - The striking custom designed floating staircase features solid walnut open treads.
- Gather Around - Packed with details the kitchen features tin ceiling, Cambria quartz counters, painted cabinets with walnut accents & beveled glass tile backsplash.
- Outdoor Living - A 16' collapsible glass door opens to bring the outdoors in and connect the expansive space of the great room with the bright and inviting screened porch with fireplace & patio with built-in grill.
- Beveled Glass - Like jewelry for your home, crystal chandeliers, beveled mirrors and glass accents complete the look this stunning home!
- Sunset Views - The expansive views were a driving force behind the homeowner's decision to add the second floor loft, complete with guest bedroom, bath & bar.
2018 HBA Parade House #3
Weaver Custom Homes
878 Pintail Wooster, OH 44691
- Perfect Flow - The large open concept great room and kitchen are ideal for preparing delicious meals and easy entertaining.
- Design Inspiration - a mix of classic herringbone accents, glazed cabinetry, polished quartz counters, & skylights create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Outdoor Oasis - Sliding glass doors allow light to fill the space and provide open concept living between the great room and covered porch with fireplace to the back yard pergola & hot tub.
- Family Center - The lower level recreation room/bar/bedroom area features elements of stone, shiplap & new fabric-feel patterned tile.
- Pet Spa - Don't miss the dog grooming room complete with dog wash, grooming table & drink station.
2018 HBA Parade House #4
Capstone Custom Homes
1601 Springwood Drive Wooster, OH 44691
- Modern, craftsman style 1,878 square foot home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, full basement and 2-car garage
- Open living concept with 9-foot ceilings and transom windows for abundant natural light
- 10-foot kitchen island, microwave cabinet set into the island, walk-in pantry, quartz countertops and tile backsplash
- Master suite with a barn door, custom tile shower and expansive walk-in closet
- Separate laundry room and mudroom, which includes a drop zone with built-in lockers
- Great room with gas fireplace and brick facade accented with floating shelves and built-in bookcases
- Beautiful front porch and covered rear patio
- Spacious foyer accented with a custom metal staircase
- Our craftsman style home is a must-see for this year's on trend design inspiration
2018 HBA Parade House #5
Aspen Building Company
1456 Stratford Way Wooster OH 44691
- Cluster home located in beautiful Stratford Village
- 1,528 sq. ft. open concept main floor
- 3 bedrooms & 2 baths
- Finished 474 sq. ft. lower level with family room & 1/2 bath
- Covered large outdoor patio for entertaining
- Stop by to see how we can customize a home for you
2018 HBA Parade House #7
138 Moss Creek Circle Smithville, OH 44677
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- Beautiful open floorplan
- Custom hickory cabinetry
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Cheery sunroom overlooking the peaceful backyard
- Living room featuring stone and brick corner gas fireplace
- Stamped concrete patio
2018 HBA Parade House #8
MD Custom Builders, LLC
2350 Deer Creek Circle Orrville, OH 44667
- 1,750 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2-1/2 baths
- Landscaped curbside appeal with stamped shaker garage door
- 10' entry way ceiling leads to open floor plan
- Large eat-in kitchen, showcasing signature custom cabinetry built by MD Custom Homes, granite countertops with matching stainless-steel appliances
- Gas fireplace with stone base and shiplap siding, beautiful hardwood & LVT tile throughout
- Large relaxing master suite on one end with 11' tall ceilings, large walk-in closed including Freedom Rail Closet System
- Large first floor laundry centrally located with stackable washer & dryer
- 12' x 20' Azek Decking with Vinyl Railing
- CertainTeed 30-year Dimensional Shingles & copper standing seam roofing on shed dormer
- Antique White Heartland Siding (Both board & batton & 4" dutchlap)
- Black Pella Windows
- Dutch Quality Stone Band & Wainscoting
- Unfinished basement roughed in for full bath
- 2 car attached garage
- High efficiency Lennox furnace & AC
- High efficiency power vent water heater
2018 HBA Parade House #9
Yoder Builders, Ltd
1520 Kidron Road Orrville, OH 44667
- 2398 sq.ft. detailed brick ranch
- 3 bedrooms, 3-1/2 Baths
- Open floor plan
- Vaulted ceiling in great room with wood burning fireplace
- Home office
- Master bedroom & bath have w.i.c.
- Solid oak cabinets & woodwork
- Maintenance free covered deck off back of house
- Walk-in pantry
- 3 car insulated garage
- Walk-out basement
2018 HBA Parade House #10
Straub Homes Inc.
18601 Davis Road
- Farmhouse appearance
- 3,222 square feet
- First floor office
- Craft room
- Kitchen with large island
- Walk-in pantry
- Great room with fireplace
- 2nd floor laundry
- Comfy master suite with double-vanity and a large walk-in closed
- Walk-out basement
- Mud-room with cubbies
- 3-car garage