Code of Ethics for the Home Builders Association of Wayne & Holmes Counties
Code of Ethics
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way Of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We assume these responsibilities, freely and solemnly, mindful that they are of our obligation as members of the Home Builders Association of Wayne & Holmes Counties, Ohio Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders.